Banyan Water is an industry leading smart water management company. Our mission is to deliver water technology solutions that will affect and inspire change in the global environment and economy. We are private equity backed and ready for growth. Our customer base includes Fortune 500 and leading real estate companies.
Banyan Water has an immediate opening for a Product Manager. This position is critical to the success of our early-stage start-up and we are seeking a true leader who can define business requirements and drive future scope of our product. This individual is innovative, tenacious, and passionate about leveraging data to positively change our use and understanding of water. A successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of product management and data analysis. They will be comfortable building user stories and participating in feature discussions.
• Understand Banyan’s offerings and how it can be applied to address customers’ needs
• Work directly with Banyan’s technology team to define scope and be the voice of the customer
• Work directly with Banyan’s technology team through design and building of the product
• Be able to document epics and user stories and help manage the product backlog
• Leverage data analysis to uncover new uses for the data and improve the overall roadmap
• Minimum of B.A. or B.S. undergraduate degree required
• At least 3 years of product management experience
• Experience with data intensive applications
• Experience with creating mock-ups or user flow diagrams
• Experience with Agile development methods is a plus
• Experience in the water or energy space is a plus
• A desire to work as part of a small, fast-paced, and highly-flexible team
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com