Role: Banyan Water has an immediate need for a UX/UI designer to join our software engineering team. This role is responsible for developing innovative and high-quality software that forms the backbone of Banyan Water’s smart water services. We are looking for someone who has a practical knowledge needed to design and build web applications using graphic design tools and wireframe tools, and has a strong eye toward responsive design.
Our software is critical to monitoring and controlling millions of gallons of water a day. With so much control over a physical resource, a strong understanding of how to build easily-scalable software is a requirement, as is a willingness to conduct thorough QA testing for your teammates.
A strong interest in rapid application development, bootstrap, and restful APIs is a plus.
Requirements: We are seeking candidates who meet the following requirements:
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing rich internet applications
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (or commensurate experience)
- Experience with wireframe tools or other prototyping tools
- Experience with graphics packages
- A desire to work as part of a small, fast-paced, and highly-flexible team
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org