Banyan Water is a high growth start-up revolutionizing the way large commercial customers use irrigation technology. We call it smart water management and our mission is to deliver water technology solutions that will affect and inspire change in the global environment and economy. We are private equity backed and ready for growth. Our customer base includes Fortune 500 and leading real estate companies. Banyan Water has an immediate opening for a Vice President of Water Operations. This position reports directly to the CEO and will be responsible for leading a team of water managers and driving growth in our smart water management business. Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Increasing market share in the smart water services sector.
- Regular communication and meetings with team members and clients.
- Building exceptional customer relationships.
- Growing a multi-million dollar P&L of the company.
- Hiring, training, and developing our water management staff.
- Giving regular feedback to the product development team.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to win in a growing market.
- Prior experience selling smart water management products to large commercial and institutional customers.
- The ability to manage a team and simultaneously be an individual contributor.
- Four-year degree in horticulture/other related field, or equivalent experience selling smart metering and controls to sophisticated customers.
- At least 10+years of management work experience.
- A working knowledge of pricing, contracting, and P&L statements plus a broad knowledge of either horticulture or smart metering and control systems .