Banyan Water is a high growth IoT start-up revolutionizing the way enterprise commercial customers monitor, manage, and mitigate water risk and cost. We call it total water management for the built environment. We are venture backed and growing. Our customer base includes Fortune 500 and leading real estate companies.
Banyan Water is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team. At Banyan, we’re all about driving results and creating experiences that surprise and delight our future and existing customers. If you’re a marketer who loves demand gen funnels, understands the customer journey and uses both sides of your brain to create creative campaigns that grab people’s attention and then gets them to take action-this is for you! You should also enjoy digging deep into data to understand the impact of each campaign on the sales funnel and new sales. In this role you will be measured for success based on new contacts added, number of meetings and proposals booked for our sales team, and new sales revenue booked as a result of your campaigns.
This role is based in Austin, TX
What you’ll be doing as a demand gen marketing leader at Banyan:
- Develop compelling multi-channel marketing programs to support the demand generation needs of our sales team.
- Develop, execute, promote and produce strong webinar campaigns that resonate with our audience and drive registrants, attendees and on-demand consumption
- Broadcast our product team’s newest innovations to generate demand within our prospect database and within the marketing and sales market
- Establish intimate knowledge or our database of marketing leads to uncover where opportunities for engagement exist within the database
- Measure and analyze dashboards to understand where opportunities for further optimization and engagement exists
Preferred Skills and Background:
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing preferred
- Very strong written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Solid knowledge of demand generation funnels and tactics used at each stage within the funnel
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Experience in water or natural resource conservation a plus
- Competitive health, dental, and vision plans
- Competitive compensation package for the Austin area
- Flexible remote work policy
- Input to product direction in a small team oriented around results
- Meaningful mission to save water at a large scale
- Work with other accomplished and talented technologists to improve our world
If interested, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org! No recruiters please!