Banyan Water is an industry leading smart water management company. Our mission is to deliver water technology solutions that will affect and inspire change in the global environment and economy. We are private equity backed and ready for growth. Our customer base includes Fortune 500 and leading real estate companies. We have an immediate opening for an Operations Specialist on our water conservation team. This role is responsible for water management for a portfolio of properties using an advanced IoT platform and web-based tools. The position will report to the Director, IoT solutions and is ideal for an analytics minded, take-charge individual who can maximize and manage positive situations, yet identify issues and persistently use data to resolve problems.
You will act as the liaison between Banyan and its customers ensuring that all water savings reports are delivered on time and good relationships are maintained. You will combine your formidable business organization and leadership skills with your ability to provide great customer service. In order to succeed, you will have to be driven and self-motivated, checking up with clients and staying on the lookout for chances to build new partnerships and deepen relationships.
- Proactively monitor and manage water flow schedules
- Use web-based systems to review flows, schedules, alerts and irregularities
- Interact with property management, landscapers, and facilities managers to provide account management
- Proactively manage and resolve issues for customers in a timely and professional manner
- Track water use efficiency and evaluate water savings opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Goal: to deliver a great client experience resulting in water savings
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Four-year degree in engineering, business, accounting, or a related field
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken settings
- Ability to use software and data to solve customer issues
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com