Banyan Water is a high growth IoT start-up revolutionizing the way enterprise commercial customers monitor, manage, and mitigate water risk and cost. We call it total water management for the built environment. We are venture backed and growing. Our customer base includes Fortune 500 and leading real estate companies.
Banyan Water is seeking a Product Operations Manager for its Product team. As a Product Operations Manager, you will have a passion for problem solving and provide vital support around communication and data between departments. You will be a super user of Banyan products, and will be comfortable taking action on incoming requests and executing solutions. You have a passion for water efficiency and conservation, and championing innovative solutions with customers.
If you like helping people and teams, this role is for you.
You will be joining the company at a critical inflection point of growth. Your work will have an impact on commercial customers across the country, helping them gain new insight into their water usage and operations, and become more effective and efficient in water management.
- Become an expert user of Banyan software products
- Solve operational challenges and execute solutions
- Analyze data and statistics pulled from product, and work with Product leadership to improve customer value and product performance
- Create and conduct internal product training and education
- Assist with frontline customer support (manage firstname.lastname@example.org and respond to incoming customer requests), and support for Program Managers when in the field
- Address emerging issues by understanding what is coming in to support
- Conduct utility bill analysis
- 3+ years of experience working in tech, consulting or an operational capacity
- Problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical experience
- Professional communication experience
- Experience working with SQL and using data to identify trends, generate insights and solve problems
- Experience executing and delivering projects to multiple stakeholders
- Passion for delivering outstanding user experience
- Proactive can-do attitude
- Attention to detail and quality focus
- 5+ years work experience in an agile SaaS product environment
- Track record of leadership and experience working independently
- Track record of trust, accountability and commitment to impact
- Experience working in water/energy/sustainability/real-estate
If interested, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com! No recruiters please!