Banyan Water is a high growth IoT start-up revolutionizing the way enterprise commercial customers monitor, manage, and mitigate water risk and cost. We call it total water management for the built environment. We are venture backed and growing. Our customer base includes Fortune 500 and leading real estate companies.
Banyan Water has an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Director. A successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of sales “hunting” success with large, multinational commercial customers.. The overall goal of this role is to build on Banyan’s momentum by securing new enterprise customers interested in saving water and money through our innovative SaaS platform. The ideal candidate will have data driven solution selling experience in water, energy or sustainability and will enjoy building a new Water as a Service (WaaS) model for this emerging industry.
- Meet an aggressive individual sales quota by selling the Banyan Water suite of water management services to achieve an aggressive quarterly and annual sales plan
- Prospect and convert leads with senior management at target, enterprise-class accounts leading to profitable business relationships
- Analyze customer water data to understand a company’s water management needs
- Work with Banyan’s product development team to develop innovative solutions that solve the customer’s business problems
- Prepare and present financially-driven sales proposals and presentations offering Banyan Water’s product line
- Negotiate and close contracts directly with customers
- Report on all sales activities according to Banyan’s sales process using Salesforce
- The successful candidate must have significant sales experience (10+ years) into major/national enterprise accounts, aggressively selling technology driven products and services to commercial customers
- The successful candidate must have significant experience selling in a technology start-up environment
- Must have the ability to establish credibility with C suite leaders and senior level decisions makers, market influencers, and internal stakeholders (e.g., inside sales, marketing, account management, operations, back office)
- Proven sales success in the form of consistently exceeding aggressive sales plans in a competitive environment with a financially driven ROI based sale
- A candidate bringing a book of business and/or an established network of target account contacts to the company is a definite plus
- B.S. or B.A. in engineering, business management, or economics. MBA or Masters in engineering preferred
- Experience in water,energy, ESG management preferred
If interested, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com! No recruiters please!