Banyan Water is a high growth IoT start-up revolutionizing the way enterprise commercial customers monitor, manage, and mitigate water risk and cost. We call it total water management for the built environment. We are venture backed and growing. Our customer base includes Fortune 500 and leading real estate companies.
We like small teams, fast iteration, and communicating with our users as often as possible. We value urgency in making decisions, a sense of playfulness, and a spirit of purpose in our mission to save water. We have an established and stable tech stack, but are tool ambivalent and in a continuous process of innovating new features while maintaining the existing.
The Sales Operations Analyst will be primarily responsible for supporting the operations and sales team as well as helping customers identify & track water reduction strategies through Banyan’s product offerings. We are looking for a data forward and excel savvy individual who can crunch the numbers and is comfortable with large data sets.
This role is based in Austin, TX
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyze water usage & financial data to help customers identify savings opportunities
- Work closely with the Sales team to generate proposals & provide analytical support
- Analyze pricing structures for Banyan’s Suite of solutions
- Maintain Banyan Water’s Rate Engine
- Manage existing customer relationships by sending reports & holding review calls
- Identify upsell opportunities amongst existing customer relationships
- Maintain current knowledge of market conditions and competitors’ activities
Preferred Skills and Background:
- B.A or B.S. degree, preferably in Business, Engineering, or other technical study
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office Products with an emphasis on Excel
- Minimum of 2 years of Client Facing experience (Sales or Account Management)
- Experience utilizing CRM tools (e.g., Salesforce) for sales tracking and management
- Self-motivated and extremely goal-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive health, dental, and vision plans
- Competitive compensation package for the Austin area
- Flexible remote work policy
- Input to product direction in a small team oriented around results
- Meaningful mission to save water at a large scale
- Work with other accomplished and talented technologists to improve our world
If interested, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org! No recruiters please!