Banyan Water is a high growth IoT start-up revolutionizing the way enterprise commercial customers monitor, manage, and mitigate water risk and cost. We call it total water management for the built environment. We are venture backed and growing. Our customer base includes Fortune 500 and leading real estate companies.
Banyan Water has an immediate opening for a Senior Product Manager in Austin, Texas. This position is critical to the success of our early-stage start-up and we are seeking a true leader who can use the power of data to define business requirements and drive the future scope of our product. This individual is innovative, tenacious, and passionate about leveraging data to positively change our use and understanding of water. A successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of using and analyzing data to actively work with engineering teams to create innovative products that delight customers.
- Create a product vision and roadmap with a focus on innovation and the needs of our growing customer portfolio
- Present product vision, roadmap, and software demonstrations to internal constituents, customers, press, and others
- Support product launches as primary content provider to facilitate knowledge transfer of product functionality to marketing and sales
- Explore new ways of improving Banyan’s existing services as a way of increasing customer satisfaction and company profitability
- Collaborate with and drive product development in R&D based on requirements management, risk management, and product lifecycles
- Be able to document epics and user stories and help manage the product backlog
- Leverage data analysis to uncover new uses for the data and improve the overall roadmap
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related quantitative field
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Experience with data intensive applications
- Knowledge and experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Experience working in a small and growing start-up
- Experience with creating mock-ups or user flow diagrams
- Experience with Agile development methods
- Experience in the water or energy space is a plus
- Experience coding is a plus
If interested, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com! No recruiters please!