Banyan Water is seeking a Smart Irrigation Services Manager for its Water Management Operations team. This role is responsible for working with sub-contractors and landscapers to install the Banyan Smart Irrigation System, and provide comprehensive water management of irrigated landscapes for a portfolio of assigned properties using advanced web-based tools. The position will report to The VP of Product Innovation and Delivery. This role is ideal for a take-charge individual who can maximize and manage positive situations, yet identify issues and persistently resolve problems.
This role will be remote but must be based in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX.
- Manage installations across the United States
- Identify opportunities for installation cost savings without affecting performance on an ongoing basis.
- Implement best practices during device installation
- Monitor and manage irrigation schedules on proactive basis
- Use of web-based systems to review irrigation flows, schedules, alerts and irregularities
- Provide guidance and assistance to Water Conservation Program Managers, Hardware and Software Engineering, with troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Interact with property management and landscapers to provide local account management
- Proactively manage and resolve issues for customers in a timely and professional manner
- Goal: to deliver a great client experience resulting in water savings and an attractive and healthy landscape
- Bachelor of Science degree from accredited university, preferably in Landscape Design, Agronomy or Horticulture, or extensive past employment in agronomy and commercial irrigation system operations and management
- 3-5 years of in-field operation and management of commercial irrigation systems, centralized irrigation control, water budgeting and soil moisture management
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment
- Be a team player
- Take pride in their work and ownership of their accounts to ensure top-notch client service
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Current Irrigation Association Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor certification preferred
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and Google Docs preferred
- Must have the ability to travel occasionally
- High aptitude in computer technology, cellular communications. LAN/WAN preferred
If interested, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com! No recruiters please!