Role: Banyan Water is seeking a Water Conservation Manager for its Water Management Operations team. This role is responsible for the comprehensive water management for a portfolio of assigned properties using advanced web-based tools. The position will report to Operations Management. This role is ideal for a take-charge individual who can maximize and manage water saving solutions (outdoor, indoor, cooling tower, and industrial) as well as identify and solve operations issues.
- Monitor and manage water schedules on proactive basis
- Use of web-based systems to review water flows, schedules, alerts and irregularities
- Interact with property management and landscapers to provide local account management
- Proactively manage and resolve issues for customers in a timely and professional manner
- Track water use efficiency and evaluate water savings opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Goal: to deliver a great client experience resulting in water savings
- Bachelor’s degree ideally a B.S. in Engineering or Sciences
- Minimum of two plus years working with technology solutions
- Take pride in their work and ownership of their accounts to ensure top-notch client service
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and Google Docs preferred
- High aptitude in computer technology, cellular communications. LAN/WAN preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Please email a CV and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested! No recruiters please!