Banyan Water is seeking a Water Conservation Program Manager for its Operations team. As a Program Manager, you will manage IoT SaaS deployments using your customer and program management expertise. You will plan requirements, produce and track program schedules, identify risks, and clearly communicate status with stakeholders. You will be as comfortable explaining Banyan solutions, analyses, and recommendations to executives as you are discussing customer needs and technical trade-offs in product development with engineers. You enjoy managing programs of various sizes and scope, identifying future opportunities, improving processes, and motivating delivery team members to go above and beyond to ensure high quality launches for customers. You have a passion for water efficiency and conservation, and championing innovative solutions with customers.
You will be joining the company at a critical inflection point of growth. Your work will have an impact at commercial customers across the country, helping them gain new insight into their water usage and operations, and become more effective and efficient in water management.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of multiple standard and custom IoT SaaS projects
- Determine and communicate priorities, issues, and solutions
- Liaise with cross-functional teams like Sales, Product, and Engineering to ensure successful launch
- Collaborate with commercial customers, property managers, landscapers and understand their needs and challenges. Exceed customer expectations and set the stage for multi-year relationships
- Serve as product expert in front of customers
- Define and improve program success metrics
- Drive closure to technical issues by working with Engineering
- Identify areas for product improvement and escalate ideas to Product
- Contribute to the evolution of delivery methodology, including processes and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering, or equivalent practical experience in a relevant field.
- 2+ years of program management experience
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment like technology, consulting or a startup
- Strong customer-service, organization, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work with remote teams and stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Sense of ownership and Proactive can-do attitude
- Willingness to travel (25%)
- MS in Science or Engineering, or related technical field
- Experience working in water/energy/sustainability/real estate
- Experience with software development and operations
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification
If interested, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org! No recruiters please!